Submit a Guest Post / Letter to the Editor
If you would like to write a guest post / letter to the editor to appear on PlanetXnews.com and be read by thousands worldwide, please observe the following submission guidelines:
- Articles must be original; any copied content must be properly sourced.
- You may include up to one image within the article.
- You may include a feature image which is subject to approval.
- You may suggest a title which is subject to approval and may be edited for SEO enhancement.
- All articles are subject to editing for proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Articles must be in English (not digitally translated to English) and must be less than 500 words.
- Articles must relate to some alternative news topic; they do not have to be about Planet X.
- Articles do not have to support a belief in Planet X and may civilly challenge the belief, not just criticize those who believe.
- Articles may not be libelous, contain foul language, nor promote violence or hate speech against any person, group, ethnicity or religion. If one of our advertisers threatens to remove sponsorship due to offensive content of a particular article, the article may be edited or removed entirely.
- Articles may promote one or more products, services or websites but must not read like an advertisement.
- Articles may take up to three days to appear on the site.
- Articles must be submitted one per email to [email protected] as attached .doc, .docx or .rtf file, along with attached images (please do not embed images). Please provide the name you want included as the writer.
- Once approved, a PayPal invoice will be emailed for $30 which must be paid within 48 hours. Once paid, your article will appear on the site within three days. After 10 paid posts, you will only be charged $20 per post.
- Articles will be published in the order received.