Spring 2018 ‘End of Days’: Antichrist and Planet X appear
While the world reads gossip-style books on the current political scenario, behind the scenes everything is happening:
- According to the Blood Moon Tetrads of 2014-2015, a huge sign, which occurred on Passover and Tabernacles 2014 and 2015, we have been warned that since two blood moons on those feast days of Israel have occurred, we therefore have two more years (2016 and 2017) that remain. 2017 contained the last of the two years of the blood moons. 2018 is the terminus–the terminal year. The year of conclusion.
- We shall not see the Passover of 2018, at the end of the month of March.
- All true Christians will experience the Rapture before that time.
- After that time the Antichrist will appear and reign. He will sign a peace treaty with Jerusalem.
- Planet X will appear in the skies and be the instrument of God’s judgment in 2018 to the world.
- World War III will begin in 2018, involving North Korea. As of March 2018 they have nuclear ICBM capability, according to Mike Pompeo, Director of the CIA. This is the end of the long count. Russia will be drawn into this war on US soil.
- The horsemen of the Apocalypse–America, Russia, North Korea and China–will all meet head-on.
- Time as we know it is over.
- The Great Tribulation begins after a short period of peace.
- It is time to meet God. Prepare and be ready.
- The Hebrew Year 5777 ends in March 2018.
- North Korea ascends to become a world-class superpower in March of 2018.
- March of 2018 is just before the 70-year conclusion of Israel becoming a nation in May of 1948. This is the generation that cannot pass before Jesus returns to rescue the Church before the Tribulation.
The Great Sign of Revelation 12 pointed to this time. The only question is, will America continue to read books that belong to the bush league or will they wake up and read reality before it happens?
In conjunction with my books you will understand everything–everything. My latest book, The End of Days, explains the seven-year period to come. It contains no fluff, as do current marketplace books on politics. It contains the end-time scenario, what to expect and how to escape. It reveals everything.
The views expressed in this article are entirely the writer's own.