ABSOLUTE PROOF! Tribulation and Planet X 2017-2024
The Tribulation period lasts seven years per the Book of Revelation. Planet X is the calling card to the Tribulation. Let’s look at reasons why 2017 to 2024 are the years of the Tribulation:
- The last half of the Tribulation lasts 1290 days per Daniel 12:11. This means a year with an intercalary month – an extra month is added seven times in every 19-year cycle. 2024 has this phenomenon. This is a big clue.
- UN Resolution 181 was passed in November 1947. 2017 is 70 years from the decree to reestablish Israel.
- 2017 is one Jubilee (50-year) cycle from the 1967 conquest of the city of Jerusalem.
- The 2017-2024 equation is the only timeline where the Tribulation of 2550 days can begin on a Fall Feast date and end on a Fall Feast date.
- The Revelation 12 sign in September 2017 marks the beginning of the Tribulation period; it is a magnificent sign for Israel.
- According to Johannes Kepler, the founder of astronomy, 2024 is the 6,000th year since creation.
- Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel predicted 2017 as the Year of the Messiah.
- If you add 49 prophetic years (360 days) to June 7, 1967, that takes you to July 18, 2017 – a probable date of the Third Temple.
- Daniel 12:12 adds 45 days at the end of the 1290 days, for a total of 1335 days. This lands in 2024 on Cheshvan 17, which is the same day that the Great Flood began in Genesis 7. Jesus said that the Tribulation would be as the days of Noah.
- 2017 is 100 years from the Balfour Declaration and 120 years from the 1897 First Zionist Congress.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza points to 2017: “In that Day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border.” See Isaiah 19:19.
- There is a cross-country solar eclipse in August of 2017 and also in the year 2024. These form an “X” over the U.S. The X intersects in a region of Illinois known as “Little Egypt” or “Egypt.” This is precisely reminiscent of the judgments poured out, as well as the simultaneous deliverance, of God’s people in the Book of Exodus.
- 70 years is a probation period of Judgment – it is the length of a generation. Look at the Temple in Jerusalem, destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD – 70 years after the birth of Jesus. Look at the period of captivity of the Jewish nation under Nebuchadnezzar in the Old Testament – exactly 70 years.
- Daniel 9:24: “Seventy ‘Shavuot’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.” The Hebrew word is “weeks” and this is the word “Shavuot” or Pentecost. 70 such festivals are 70 years. The beginning point is the commandment to restore Israel (1947 UN Resolution). 1947 and 70 is 2017.
Simultaneous occurrence of these events in one year entails odds of over one trillion to one. Would you bet your life on anything less?
My book, Planet X – The 2017 Arrival, has the whole story, but it’s quite interesting that the above Bible prophecies all point to the same year as well.
The views expressed in this article are the writer's own and do not necessarily represent those of PlanetXnews.com nor its parent company, XmediaX.