Skywatch Media interview with David Meade on Planet X and the 2017 arrival
Is Planet X the most important story of the century?
Researcher and investigative reporter David Meade believes so. He explains why he feels that 2017 is the year that the elusive planet will arrive and what that means for human civilization.
Meade studied astronomy at the University of Louisville. He has worked both for the federal government and in private industry, in addition to forensic investigations. Meade is author of Planet X – The 2017 Arrival.
The full MP3 audio podcast is here
Deep background sources:
- David Meade, Planet X – The 2017 website
- Nibiru Expected to be a 2017 Trending Baby Name
- The Leak Project, Nibiru will pass Earth Before November 2017
- Amazon, Meade, D (2017), Planet X – The 2017 Arrival
- Planet X News Website, Overwhelming evidence for the 2017 arrival of Planet X / Nibiru
- Daily Mail, Will the world end in October? Conspiracy theorist claims mysterious planet Nibiru will smash into Earth
- The Sun, END OF THE WORLD Mystery planet Nibiru will smash into the Earth in OCTOBER ending human life, claims conspiracy theorist
- Daily Star, Exact date Nibiru ‘will destroy Earth’ revealed…and it’s THIS YEAR
- Metro, Earth will be destroyed in October 2017’ – and the rich are already building bunkers
- Daily Express, ‘Overwhelming evidence’ that Planet X will DESTROY Earth in 2017
- Multiple Suns Rise Over Halifax Nova Scotia 2 of 2 Feb 4 2015
- Solar and Lunar Eclipses in 2017
- The Bible Gateway, Revelation
The views expressed in this article are the writer's own and do not necessarily represent those of PlanetXnews.com nor its parent company, XmediaX.